Mail Order Medical Cannabis Online in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario
During October, get a chance to experience, beer, bands, and bravado as Kitchener-Waterloo celebrates the annual Oktoberfest. This region-wide festival is made up of over 40 cultural and family events, attracting around 700,000 people. While smoking your favorite Mango Kush or MK Ultra, enjoy eating, singing, dancing and drinking as you catch a glimpse of the different sites and attractions during one of the most festive celebrations of the region.
- Witness the tapping of the ceremonial as a signal to start the Oktoberfest at Kitchener City Halls Carl Zehr Square.
- Visit the Festhallen where most of the festivities take place. Get tickets to see Bavarian dancers, oompah bands, and tasty cuisines.
- Check out the Thanksgiving Day Parade. One of the biggest draws of the festival, it goes through a five-kilometer route with over 100 floats and 150,000 spectators.
- Visit the Doon Heritage Village after the parade, a stunning 60-acre village that shows life in the Waterloo region back in 1914.
- Explore St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market just 15 minutes outside downtown Kitchener. Experience a dazzling festival of sounds, sights, and tastes.
- Take a stroll through the Village of St. Jacobs and step back in time to when the Old Order Mennonite settle here in the early 1800s.
- Visit St. Jacobs and Aberfoyle Model Railway Museum that features 249 square meters of an elaborate layout of the great rail era of the 1950s.
- Tour a brewery and taste the tasty beer at one of the craft breweries of Kitchener-Waterloo, including Abe Erb Brewing Company and Block Three.
- Stop at The Easy Pour Wine Bar and drink wine instead of beer. It is located west of the Grand River in the village of Blair.
- Catch live theatre at the Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge, St. Jacobs Country Playhouse or St. Jacobs Schoolhouse Theatre.
- Go on a tropical getaway at the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory and see 2,000 butterflies, along with cascading waterfalls and plenty of plants and animals.
- Explore Castle Kilbride and learn more about the Victorian Era. A designated National Historic Site, it is located in Baden.
The whole festivities of Oktoberfest is fun and exciting, but it can be made even better when you’re high on your favorite marijuana strain. Lucky for you, online weed dispensaries are here to give you exactly what you’re looking for. Get your fix of mail order medical cannabis from BudExpressNow. We deliver all over the Kitchener-Waterloo area without any hassles. Order today and get the best medical marijuana right at your doorstep in no time.