Buy Weed Online Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
Whether it’s summer or winter, Trois-Rivieres consistently defends its title as a cultural capital. Its undeniable originality and contagious energy have charmed its visitors for a long time. We have listed several activities that we guarantee will make you fall in love with this beautiful city.
- Smoke on some premium grade mail order medical cannabis. Online weed dispensaries like BudExpressNow offer a wide range of medical marijuana that they then deliver right to your doorstep without any hassles.
- Stroll through the Old Trois-Rivieres and appreciate the beauty of this historic district. You will see monuments and architecture that comes with panels relating its history.
- Watch a show at the Amphitheatre Cogeco. Under its red roof, the theatre hosts big local, national and international productions, including Festival Trois-Reivieresen Blues, Cirque du Soleil and many musicals by artists near and far.
- See the Grand Prix Trois-Rivieres. During August, the Grand Prix entertains their audience with astounding demonstrations and a wide range of other activities.
- Visit the Musee Quebecois de Culture Populaire. This pop culture museum has themed interactive exhibitions that will please the entire family.
- Explore Borealis. Located in a former factory, Borealis pays homage to the pulp and paper industry that propelled the city to economic growth. Visitors are given overviews of pulp and paper, which are all on display in a mill that dates back to 1920.
- Reenergize at the Our Lady of the Cape Shrine. Those looking for peace and tranquillity will find it in this basilica. Adorned with stained glass windows, this 1720 chapel also features beautiful gardens and attractive walkways.
- Listen to music at FestiVoix. This 9-day celebration of music that features popular and up-and-coming artists performing in outdoor and indoor stages.
- Experience the Festival International DansEncore. During June, this festival brings together over 150 artists from the United States, Europe and Canada to perform in downtown venues. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and original entertainment for the whole family.
- Join the International Poetry Festival. In the fall, the city is swarmed with poets from different continents as poems adorn the Parc Participate in almost 350 activities, or stroll through town and be inspired by the play of words.
Witness, enjoy and immerse yourself into the history, culture, music and the various activities and attractions that the City of Trois-Rivieres has to offer. Experience the beauty of this place with your friends and family for a trip that you will never forget.