Cannabis and Coconuts
The only possible way to make coconuts more amazing and useful is cannabis and coconuts. Coconut oil and other derivative products are both a kitchen and beauty staple. It is one of the most versatile and popular ingredients in the entire world. Coconut oil is used as both an edible and as a topical. For this reason, it’s made it’s way to many cannabis topicals and edibles. Also, it is very high in fatty acids which allows for a stronger binding agent for cannabinioids.
Coconut Oil Facts
Coconut oil is used as an alternative cooking base, because it’s widely recognized as a healthier option. It is a healthy form of saturated fats compared to trans fats. Also, it’s a fantastic digestive aid and supports a healthy immune system. Because of all of its health benefits, we recommend you introduce it into your next DIY cannabis topical or edible.
Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil Recipe
You can buy coconut oil for relatively cheap at most grocery stores and health food stores. Also, the process of infusing your cannabis into your coconut oil is very easy. It only requires a few ingredients and a few hour.
- 1 cup of ground cannabis flower
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- Grinder (a simple hand grinder works best)
- Double-boiler, slow cooker, saucepan, etc.
- Grind your pot (the flower or the entire plant) with your grinder cannabis. However, be careful not to grind it into too fine of a powder.
- Combine the coconut oil and ground cannabis in your double-boiler or slow cooker, and heat the two together on low or warm for a few hours. . Note: whatever method you choose, the temperature of the oil should not exceed 245°F.
- Strain and store the oil. It will keep good for up to 3 months.
Now that your recipe is complete, you can use this for any edible or topical you choose to make. Cannabis and coconuts might just become your new favorite power combo.
You Can Also Read Cannabis Related article Here Below: