How To Make A Marijuana Face Mask
Cannabis is an anti-inflammatory, a pain reliever and needs to be in your next DIY face mask. Tons of beauty products in the market are already full of hemp oil, a natural derivative from the cannabis seed. The cold pressed oil is common in body lotions and lip balm because of how effectively it can regenerate the skin’s protective layer. And now, as marijuana legalization gains momentum, more and more beauty products are adding CBD to the ingredients list. Try out this recipe and see for yourself just how versatile and handy this magical plant is.
What does CBD do to your skin?
CBD comes from the stems and leaves of the cannabis plant, and will not give you a head high. Instead, it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties make it the latest must-have product in your skin care regiment. It’s full of fatty acids and vitamins like Vitamin A, C and E.
What you’ll need
For this mask you’ll need to get your hands on:
-1 ripened avocado
-1/4 cup of canna or hemp oil
-2 tsp of spirulina powder
-lavender essential oil (optional)
-large makeup brush (optional)
Making your mask
- First, you’ll need to scoop out the pit of your avocado and make it smooth in the blender.
- Add your canna or hemp oil spirulina powder and a few drops of essential oil and blend.
- Put your mask into a small bowl.
- Open your pores by placing your face over a bowl of hot water with a towel over your head, or place a wet hot towel over your face.
- Apply your mask using your makeup brush or with you hands. Apply evenly all over your face, making sure to avoid the eye area.